[CentOS-promo] Fosdem Lanyard

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 4 15:44:33 UTC 2013

hi,

attached here is what the present design of the CentOS Lanyard looks
like - It might change a bit, but not too much. the black bit in the
middle is an 8GB usb key that contains ( or will contain )

I was thinking of creating an installable CentOS-6/x86_64 tree as well
as maybe the liveDVD and burning it on there ( we might need to do the
DD's on the stand itself, these will not come with a preloaded image )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax