[CentOS-virt] RE: [CentOS] dd trough scp with tar

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Fri Apr 25 21:42:15 UTC 2008

Hi, thanks for answer, now i know it will work, btw. does it works good in
xen for your after moving from esx?
Did you feel like performace is same, or ESX was faster?
And then at last ... what you have done with PCI unknown hardware driver on
windows when running on xen? :)

Thanks in advance, this was really great information ,now i feel that my
concept was right!

D.