[CentOS-virt] Instalation Windows XP to XEN(Dom0 is CentOS 5)

Pavel Muller pav.muller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:29:23 UTC 2008

Hello,
I have problem with instalation Windows XP to XEN(Dom0 is CentOS 5). XEN is
in last version for Cent OS 5(I am not sure but I think that is 3.0.4). CPU
is Intel C2D with virtualization support. During the wizzard I chose FULLY
virt. Windows was installed from ISO image to IMG file. During the
installation appeared the dialog box with message: asms file is needed,
insert please instalation CD. In virt-manager I added CD (CD is all right),
but this action was without effect. Can you help me please? Do you have
experience with "XP to XEN"?
Regards Pavel