[CentOS-virt] CentOS-virt Digest, Vol 7, Issue 22

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Mar 29 12:31:14 UTC 2008

Hristo Benev wrote on Sat, 29 Mar 2008 02:39:42 +0200 (EET):

> Already reported....

That looks like something different. Maybe related, but not the same
problem. Note, I can create VMs with virt-manager. Unfortunately, the
reporter gave the perfect explanation "it doesn't work", so I don't know
what he's experiencing. I suppose he may have switched off libvirtd and
then virt-manager indeed might not be able to find interfaces.

The problem I describe here happens when starting up xend. Under some not
yet known circumstances the network-bridge script won't be able to
determine the interfaces to juggle with because the output of ip route
list is not what it expects.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany