[CentOS-virt] state of lfarkas KVM repository + Centos KVM wiki

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Sat Apr 25 23:12:43 UTC 2009

Lucas Timm LH wrote:
> I didn't read this thread untill here, but mr Levente Farkas, I just
> wanna thank you by your LFarkas Repo! Last year (at october untill
> december) I use it to do my experiments with KVM (to my Conclusion's
> Course Job) and it helps me a lot. :)

as so many people use it i updated all packages and rebuild both 32 and
64 bit repo.
a few notes:
- we only use kvm-84 since it's working on all hosts and guest ie. not
yet test 85.
- fedora drop kvm userspace and put everything into qemu (as kvm
userspace only a modified qemu) so i also rebuild qemu-0.10 one can try
to choose between the new qemu and the old kvm package.

test it and tell me what's the problems.