[CentOS-virt] 32 bit Win 2003 Server Enterprise Edition don't recognize > than 3.75 GB RAM

Francisco Pérez fperez.x at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:48:53 UTC 2009

Hi everybody.

 I have a xen full virtualized guest running with 32 bit WIN 2003 Enterprise
edition with 8 GB RAM assigned to it, but when the Virtual Machine starts
only recognize 3,75 GB. I Have edit boot.ini with /PAE switch but still
don't work. In addition,when i set pae value = 1 in the guest config file,
the system gave me a blue screen after the windows splash screen.

Kind regards

Francisco.