[CentOS-virt] Vmware Server 2 and KVM....

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:22:26 EDT 2010

"I put together a simple conversion method I used at work to move from
vmware to KVM - happy t opost the instructions if needed."

That would be good I have read several things but would be nice to see.....
I'm not sure how much vmware server 2 makes use of the hardware extensions
but thought I would give it a try and see what happens....