[CentOS-virt] OpenNode (CentOS based) virtualization solution preview released

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Thu Feb 25 12:54:38 UTC 2010

Hi Tru,

OpenNode yum repo information will be up during coming week probably
(its already inside ISO yum.repos.d but the repo url is going to change
with the next OpenNode release - moving OpenNode specific packages out
of our generic CentOS repo) but at the moment we don't support
converting existing CentOS installations to OpenNode just by doing yum
update anyway - this would install OpenVZ kernel + KVM module for you
but its then required that you do all the OpenNode customizations and
setup bridge networking + all needed disk partitions/folders manually.

Regards,

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee