[CentOS-virt] incoming works out does not (prolly a newbiequestion)

Brian Wong bwlist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:55:38 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:10 PM,  <chaim.rieger at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I see if the guest is using br0 only eth0 is configured on the guest

Run `/usr/sbin/brctl show` to display what devices are attached to the
bridges on your physical virtual host.

If other hosts can reach your virtual guest, but your virtual guests
cant reach other hosts on the network, then I would think that it is a
firewall issue. Do you have any firewall running on the virtual host
(FORWARD chain), the virtual guest, or the other hosts on the network
that would block the connections?