[CentOS-virt] Is kvm ready for prime time?

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 10 19:08:22 EDT 2010

> IIRC you're connected to the serial console of the guest, so if your
> software isn't setup to use the serial port nothing will happen (or
> output only garbage).

 I found instructions here

 http://blog.zelut.org/2010/05/05/configure-serial-console-access-on-centos-5/

 and it kinda works - I can see the start of the boot process, and once
 finished, I can login via serial console, but do not see the boot output.
 Still, better than nothing.

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.