[CentOS-virt] KVM, virsh attach-disk problems

Jussi Hirvi listmember at greenspot.fi
Sun Apr 24 01:55:08 EDT 2011

Maybe my question is difficult, though it should not be. "Virsh
attach-disk" seems to be poorly documented.

One correction: this was definitely not "my last problem" - it was only
the latest. :-)

Now I continue configuring my kvm system with the "traditional" way -
one filesystem per guest.

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Suvilahdenkatu 1 B 78 * 00500 Helsinki * Finland