[CentOS-virt] unsubscribe

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Jul 5 14:06:31 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 12:50:24PM -0500, Nehemiah Dacres wrote:
> remember these instruction because they seem to be consistant to every
> mailing list managed by 'mailman' I think thats the one written by Eric S.
> Reyman himself but i could be wrong

Yeah, that would be wrong :)

>        http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-virt
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

Most mailing lists these days are compliant with RFC-2369 and include,
at a minimum, the following headers:

List-Id, List-Unsubscribe, List-Archive, List-Post, List-Help and
List-Subscribe.

The CentOS lists fall into this category as well:

Additionally....

Please don't top-post to the CentOS lists and please trim your replies
of unwarranted material.  117 lines of cascade reply text removed from
this response.

							John
--
It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said,
"Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the

-- Sam Levenson (1911-1980), American humorist and writer,
   In One Era & Out the Other