[CentOS-virt] Eucalyptus 2.0.3 on CentOS - VM auto fail-over?

Rafał Radecki radecki.rafal at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:03:48 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I am currently testing Eucalyptus. I have two servers, one of them has CLC,
Walrus, CC and NC, the second only NC.

When I make a new Xen VM (from kernel, initrd, filesystem image) then it is
placed on one of the nodes with NC. I would like to test VM fail-over. When
on one node the VM is not running good it should be transferred to the
second node as I think. Do I need EBS for that? How should eucalyptus be
configured? Any howtos? I have found only basic ones with installation and
starting of VM instances.

Best regards,
Rafal Radecki.