[CentOS-virt] How do boot a xen domu into run level 1

me at tdiehl.org me at tdiehl.org
Thu Sep 20 08:58:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a C5.8 machine with several DomU's. I fubared the fstab on one of them
and I need to get it into single user mode.

Does anyone know how to do that? I tried adding single to the extras line
in /etc/xen/machine_name but it still tries to start in level 3.

To make things worse, the root partition is on LVM.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to access the image from DomU? I tried
to use kpartx but when I run VGscan, I do not get the lvm activated.

Regards,

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org