[CentOS-virt] mirroring people.centos.org

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jan 7 11:38:15 UTC 2013

On 01/05/2013 03:47 PM, Carl T. Miller wrote:
> Is there an easy way to mirror people.centos.org?
>
> I tried "rsync people.centos.org::" and it gives some disclaimers
> followed by a null list of available modules.

Are you sure you want to get 2.8 TiB of content ?

> I've got an ugly workaround using wget, but would prefer to use rsync.

Select the repo you want / need, and use reposync. Remember that
anything on people.centos.org is just a personal build. Its not release,
and its not supported, and most likely will get no updates security or
otherwise.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax