[CentOS-virt] new-kernel-pkg needs to be made Xen-aware

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 18:15:24 UTC 2013

And it would be nice if it could read your mind and give you a foot
massage, too. Same thing happens if you install both
java-1.6.0-openjdk and jdk-1.7.0 packages at the same time, the system
guesses that whichever one you installed last should be default.

Delete the non "kernel-xen" kernels, and you should be good to go. for
future updates.