[CentOS-virt] Cleaning up virt SIG related wiki pages

Lars Kurth lars.kurth at xen.org
Fri Apr 4 14:04:52 UTC 2014

OK,

I cleaned up http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
(keeping what made sense from the old one) and added the SIG proposal.
Is there a wiki syntax page somewhere (not familiar with the mark-up and
not sure how to create a new page)

@George:  we should probably use
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization/Status to put
together a TODO list. Could you do technical parts and I can cover the
non-technical parts?

@KB: I am assuming you were at the board meeting. Maybe you want to make
a note as to whether\when the CentOS board approved the SIG

Cheers
Lars