[CentOS-virt] p2v conversion questions

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:56:26 UTC 2014

The best "documentation" is that if you don't personally care to burn
your time learning to do virtualization software integration from
source code, you use the RPM's from the upstream vendor. Red Hat's
notes are aimed at RHEL, and the CentOS 6.5 package are built form the
latest Red Hat published source with all the patches, integrated with
their virt-manager and KVM and other components. Don't do it from
scratch unless you care to spend development time on what should be a
plug and play operations.