[Centos] fresh install - resolv.conf error?

Troy Engel

tengel at fluid.com
Mon Apr 12 20:58:16 UTC 2004

Before I submit as a bug, has anyone else encountered -- doing a fresh,
clean install of CentOS-3 results in a resolv.conf with only my
secondary nameserver listed and the search domain.

The install works fine, the eth0 and eth1 (onboard e100's) are detected,
all the right info entered, etc -- typical by the book textmode (not
GUI) install that I'd normally do with RH9/RHEL3. Static IP eth0, 2
nameservers, eth1 unused left at defaults.

Anyone else confirm? Unfortunately the machine is already in production,
so wiping and retrying to confirm isn't an option for me. Shoulda
thought of that sooner...

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer