[Centos] Kernel for Pentium MMX

Mon Apr 26 12:56:28 UTC 2004

Here is a link to a kernel and kernel-unsupported for i586 processors:

http://www.hughesjr.com/centos/

I built them by editing the kernel-2.4.21-9.0.3.EL.c0.src.rpm package
and edited the spec file to include the i586 target.
DISCLAIMER:
As I am not part of the CentOS devel team (and since these are not
included in RHEL), they are not official CentOS packages and are not
supported by the cAos or CentOS projects (or by me :-) ).
- Johnny Hughes