[Centos] suggestions for CentOS

dan1 dan1 at edenpics.com
Thu Aug 12 07:48:51 UTC 2004

John,

This is a great idea. I like the fact that this would seem clearer for the
user to know about what distribution he needs, it's like if we would have
several subdirectories in the website corresponding to the OS we want to
use.
The main big differences should apprear on the main page with the choice of
the OS (RHEL 3 replacement for CentOS 3 (exact replicate), free updates and
free license, etc..).
Also, to put a big accent on the FAQs is good, because it's one of the first
thing that people come to see to judge of the community activity (else just
a good anonymous archive search would do it also, there would be even more
answers..).

Kind regards,

Daniel