[Centos] more about: migration center

Rick Graves

gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 06:04:05 UTC 2004

John,

I did not hear back from you right away.  Maybe doing
all the combinations is too big a job for one person.
It might work if we split them up.

I could do these two:

RedHat 9   -> reinstall CentOS-3.1
RedHat 9   -> live update to CentOS-3.1

I am volunteering for these because I already have
RedHat 9 and CentOS-3.1 CD's.

The only rub is on Saturday I go on vacation, and at
the end of August I will be back to where I have my
computer junk.  I could do those two in early
September.

Any other volunteers for any of the other
combinations?

My offer to work it all into the web site still
stands.

Rick