[Centos] New to CentOS

Beau Henderson silentbob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:36:59 UTC 2004

The CentOS team are usually right on the mark for updates. Depending
on what day / time rh release the updates, they are usually pushed out
by centos anywhere from a couple of hours to up to about a day. No
complaints from me :)

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:33:38 +0000, WipeOut
<wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently discovered CentOS after it was recommended to me in one
> of the forums that I participate in..
>
> Just interested to find out how long after RH release an update does it
> take for it to get released for CentOS?
>
> I am downloading the ISO's now and hope to have a play with CentOS over
> the weekend.. :)
>
> Later..

Beau Henderson
http://www.iminteractive.net