[Centos] CentOS-3 errata - updated kernel packages fix security vulnerabilities

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Mon Dec 6 11:56:47 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, John Newbigin wrote:

> Also, does anyone know where this link came from:
> http://mirror.caosity.org/centos-3/2.0/
>
> I think that is a poor idea.  If it has a good reason for existing, then
> the version should be 2 or 2.1

Of course it should be 2.1 - apologies -

the idea is that all of the centos stuff is accessed through  centos/ eg
centos/3.3 rather than centos-3

should make it easier for 4.0 etc

I will try to remember to use that when announcing updates

Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.