[Centos] Some questions regarding CEntos

donavan nelson donavan at 4wx.net
Mon Dec 13 07:22:57 UTC 2004

Max Beerli wrote:
> Hello list. I am assigned the task to select a RHEL3 clone operating
> system for a couple of servers. So far I have found Whitehat Linux, Tao,
> Scientific Linux and Centos. I like the community developed aspect
> advantage of Centos compared to the other distros where one or couple
> people maintain the operating system.

Max,

You ask a lot of important and valuable questions.  Some of your
questions are answered on a CentOS website under development:
http://webdev.centos.org.  I can't answer all your questions, but I do
look forward to seeing the answers posted by the core developers.  I see
several opportunities to add web content based on their responses.