[Centos] 3rd CD ISO CentOS4-beta

Todd Rittinger

lists at tlcsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 30 21:42:09 UTC 2004

Anyone else experience any difficulty with the install routine recognizing
disk 3? I'm trying to install 4-beta under vmware and have had the same
problem with either mounting the ISO or burning to disk. I can mount and read
no problem from my parent linux installation but the install routine under
vmware is complaining that it's the wrong disk. (no other install problems
under vmware until disk 3 is asked for). If no one else is experiencing any
issues, then I can blame vmware and go from there. I've downloaded 2 copies
of ISO disk3, exact same file size and same issue.

TIA, TR

Contents of .discinfo:

1104319683.159825
CentOS 4.0 Beta