[Centos] CentOS Forum

Ulrik S. Kofod usk at cybersite.dk
Sat Oct 2 07:43:17 UTC 2004

If you are going to install phpBB you should consider the "phpBB 2 - Plus Version"
that can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb2.de. It is based on the latest version
of phpBB (2.0.10) and it has a lot of cool extra features like Portal, Calendar,
Polls, and more.

I have just installed a test here http://forum.guilds.dk and it is very easy to
install, and the users who have a phpBB on my server have asked to have their forum
upgraded to this version ( not quite as easy as described but I made it work :)

just a suggestion

brgds Ulrik