[Centos] Release of centos-3.3 ISP bill

Greg M. Kurtzer

greg at runlevelzero.net
Tue Oct 26 17:32:32 UTC 2004

It turns out that the release of Centos-3.3 was so popular, that it threw us
way over the threshold of our ISP's, and now we are stuck with a _very_ large
bill (as in an estimated 6TB of transfers). While in one hand I am ecstatic
that we are so successful, but on the other hand, that is coming out of the
developers pockets. The developers should be the last ones footing these
bills (and this one was very large).

You can help. Please consider a donation for each of the systems that you are
using. A reasonable donation we think starts at $12US per system per year.
That money is only spent on infrastructure and development. $12 is much
cheaper then a magazine subscription, and if everyone contributes their
share, we will be able to grow our infrastructure to better handle our
growing user base, and continue to provide software to the community.

Please visit http://www.caosity.org/contributing/ to do your part.
--
Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/