[Centos] Re: Alternative architecture CentOS 3 builds

Rick Graves

gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 15:01:32 UTC 2004

Hey Nels,

I recently (within the last couple of days) updated
the FAQ with fresh, up-to-date information.

What achitectures are supported?
cAos	 	x86 currently and x86_64 (AMD64) soon
CentOS-2	x86 only (sorry)
CentOS-3	x86 currently and x86_64 (AMD64) soon

Get it from the source here:

http://caosity.org/index.php?option=faq&task=viewfaq&artid=3&Itemid=5

I was told that AMD64 would be supported "soon".

We could pin Greg down if you need a more specific
answer.

Rick