[Centos] cache flush command

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Sep 28 14:38:22 UTC 2004

<sigh> i know about the differences between winders and linux.  I
know that linux uses memory diffrently.  I am not using free..i
am using top.  Never mind..the swapping has stopped(as i killed
the swap) and am waiting for a fixed kernel that is promised in
RHEL3 U4.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"