[CentOS] CentOS-2 errata

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:31:01 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 8:15 PM, John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au> wrote:
> The following errata for CentOS-2 have been built and uploaded to the
> centos mirror:

[ list snipped

> More details are available from the RedHat web site at
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rh21as-errata.html

Just a question to help me better understand how CentOS works. When I
go to the RedHat site, I see lots of errata - security, bugfix,
enhancements. Does CentOS mirror all of these, or do we only get
security fixes?

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,