[CentOS] <OT> RedHat support

Collins Richey

crichey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:38:44 UTC 2005

As a parallel question to my thread about CentOS for commercial use,
here's a question I've been wondering about.

How many of you who have RHEL licenses and paid support licenses have
ever needed actually to request support? And if you did was the
support any bit more timely or accurate than community support for
CentOS or other distros?

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,