[CentOS] <OT> RedHat support

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Tue Apr 5 00:13:01 UTC 2005

Peter Farrow wrote:

> So I would call it a shit house support too.  ;-)

Me three.  I ripped the sticker off my car after trying to get support
from them.  And they were so awesome for so long, but they just went
wrong in so many ways.  The failure to take care of their core audience
is unforgivable.  I'm waiting for the linux market to mature before
giving it another shot with an "Enterprise" company / distro.

I've replaced over 30 of our systems with CentOS, though FC3 was an
option we considered.  CentOS has been rock solid for our eZ Publish
services, and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it being available.

Jonathan