[CentOS] Milestone

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Apr 5 13:53:17 UTC 2005

Barry Brimer wrote:

> If you use this method, please read the ks.cfg file first to understand what it
> is doing.  Also, I believe it will list as comments your drive partitioning, so
> if you were to use this kickstart file it would not repartition your disk unless
> you uncomment those lines.

Ah, seems that we were typing same reply in parallel ;-)

The only thing I could add is that if he uncommets the partition info,
he might need to also use clearpart option to clear partition table on
target drives.  For example "clearpart --drives=hda,hdb --initlabel"
would clear partition tables from first two IDE drives (use with caution
if there's any data on the system that needs to be preserved).