[CentOS] aironet 350 wireless + LEAP

Barry L. Kline blkline at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 04:21:27 UTC 2005

donavan nelson wrote:

> | works.... use default kernel module... then download latest Cisco linux
> | utilities...
> |
> | once the card is recognized and modules are loaded you can use the cli
> | utilities from Cisco... i believe i use leapscript
>
> What firmware and how did you get acu to run?

I'm curious about that, too.  I just downloaded and attempted to install
the acu package from Cisco.  When I did the "sh install" step, I got
some missing dependencies:

Do you accept this license (y/n)?
ldcmd ldconfig
Checking for libsigc++ ...
libsigc++ not installed.
Checking for gtkmm ...
libgtkmm not installed.

I found libsigc++ on Dag's repository and installed it but didn't track
down the source for libgtkmm yet.  And when I retried the install  (for
kicks) I got the exact same errors so I don't think that the
installation script found the library.

Thanks!

BK