[CentOS] Have install diskette for 3.0, but can't find the .img for 4.0

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Tue Apr 19 07:01:08 UTC 2005

There isn't one (although there IS an image that can be written to a
flash drive, which might help if your system can boot from a flash
drive.) 2.6 kernels are too big!

Since I discovered Smart Boot Manager (sbm) I've entirely quit worrying
about install or emergency boot diskettes. I don't have the URL handy,
but you can google for it just about as fast as I could find it. Neat
package!

-mj-