[CentOS] Centos EOL changes

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 21:14:07 UTC 2005

Hi, I was getting security updates from yum centos
mirrors regularly on the 3.3-1 servers and checked the
Centos errata. So I assumed the default unchanged
centos yum.conf was giving me everything I needed. Now
it seems yum will jump me from 3.3-1 to 3.4.

Does this all sound about right?

(I figured after seeing this I must be doing something
wrong or the process changed somewhere.  I do not
remember seeing an announcement other than the one
back in January but later someone mentioned the
automatic update to 3.4 would not happen).

Thx

-- Mike