[CentOS] Centos EOL changes

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 22:37:21 UTC 2005

I went ahead with the yum update, now 'rpm -q
centos-release' shows:

centos-release-3.3-1
centos-release-3-4.2

I had walked away from a vnc session as it was yum
updating and came back to a closed vnc sessions.  So I
thought maybe it did not finish.  However a server
reboot and a subsequent 'yum clean' and 'yum update'
did not yield any new additions.

So it looks like it got everything but not sure if it
should show both versions in 'rpm -q centos-release'?

thx again

-- Mike