[CentOS] Centos 3.4 Problem

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 22:42:43 UTC 2005

--- Pasi Pirhonen <upi at iki.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 03:44:43PM -0400, Orlando
> Rubino Gala wrote:
> > Once installed Centos 3.4 and restart the server
> and to give error 2umount
> > /var
> > What it can be?
>

> I'd say it's the audit keeping the /var busy (from
> laus), but it's just
> a thought. That package does have a lot of bad karma
> in it .....
>

> --
> Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/

i had a similar one to this, but mine happened after i
updated my bios and happen to change some stuff in the
bios related to memory. that could of been a fluke
though, worth mentioning. after fixing settings i did
not have anymore problems.

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."