[CentOS] Does CentOS has problems with Norton Ghost 2003 images?

Maciej Zenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Wed Apr 27 21:33:08 UTC 2005

Does it have to be Norton Ghost 2003?
I know there are other solutions (GPL'ed) which achieve much the same
thing... g4u and g4l coming to mind (and let's keep off the question of
whether g4l was ripped of g4u, I think it was and I also think the
arguments for g4l being a rip of g4u are totally misguided and screwed
up).  Never used either, although I'd probably try g4l first (it's come
along way since the rough beginnings...)

Cheers,
MaZe.