[CentOS] How to login to a new session?

Michael Boman michael.boman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:46:40 UTC 2005

> CentOS-4 is NOT KDE 3.4 ... it is KDE 3.3.1

Unless you update KDE from the kde-redhat repository
(http://kde-redhat.sf.net), but then again you have moved away from a
pure CentOS installation and it's stability can't be guaranteed nor
officially supported. It also means that things may break when you do
updates as official repositories/packages are only tested against the
installations based on official packages.

Best regards
  Michael Boman