[CentOS] Re: Upgrade RedHat 9 to Fedora

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:26:05 UTC 2005

Ugo,

hmmmm at first i was saying to myself, well sudo said
that he knew about the riserfs support in centosplus
directory but that he cant do that with kickstart. Now
i see what you are talking about, use kickstart and
then do a yum update kernel(for riserfs) and then
reboot. ah i see said the blind man to the deaf man.

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/Readme.txt