[CentOS] probes on udp port 500

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:29:06 UTC 2005

On 8/4/05, Mark Frank <mark at mark-and-erika.com> wrote:

> The dedication of this list to Centos was compromised starting on April
> 15 of this year.

I assume this is a jab at Mr. Bryan Smith which is both invalid (it
was offtopic before that, namely I was offtopic several times that
month before Bryan made his first post) and your post is off topic
itself - how delightfully ironic.

Besides, it's not like you've been captain on topic:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-May/005653.html

BTW, Centos admins, as I was researching this cryptic insult I noticed
that Mar2005 messages contain a link at the bottom to caosity.org
instead of centos.org  The former links, naturally, don't work.

Regards,
Greg