Bryan being a dartboard was Re: [CentOS] Recommended hardware for a firewall/router?

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Fri Aug 5 12:07:54 UTC 2005

Feizhou wrote:

>> On a sidenote, I've noticed from the subject on some of the most
>> recent messages that Bryans beeing hassled. I dunno what it's really
>> about since I haven't read the messages, but I'd like to say that I
>> consider Bryan to be a valuable asset to this list.
>

> He is a valuable asset but sometimes his posts are not very clear or
> even quite contrary to what he wanted to say (as we find out in
> subsequent posts)
>
> Given the speed at which he claims to type out these posts (and he
> does seem to substantiate them too) perhaps he needs to slow down and
> not type on the fly.

I eventually just decided to filter his messages (the filter in Mozilla
Thunderbird is easy enough to configure).  I avoided doing so for a
while because he sometimes offers up useful information without a
treatise on some nitpick of system board design that I find
uninteresting.  Until a couple of days ago, that substantially improved
the S/N.  8-)  Anyway, that doesn't make anyone a good guy or a bad
guy.  There is a limited amount of time in the day so it just became
untenable to keep up with the volume.

Cheers,