[CentOS] remove RPMs with cyclic dependancies.

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Fri Aug 5 13:03:52 UTC 2005

>I don't think yum should have any problems removing packages even if they were
>manually installed with the rpm-command. "yum remove openoffice"

I'm pretty sure I tried that, but there's always the chance that I
messed up the syntax somehow. Next time I'll pay more attention to the
steps I take to see if it's possible to remove a package using yum the
way you say. I mean, I believe you, but I was pretty sure I was
following the proper procedures and it didn't fly for some reason. No
way to tell this time round, though.

Dave