[CentOS] Modify rescue mode boot?

Alberto Gonzalez xagonzalezm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:19:20 UTC 2005

Great!! It works.

But it stops at last dialog "do you want to mount chroot
/mnt/sysimage/...." ?? If I choose Skip I get back to shell  that is
what I want. How can I choose "Skip" button to that question from
kickstart cfg file? and how can it automatically launch a
command/script when it skip that question and go to shell??

Thanks