[CentOS] ipw2200

centos at 911networks.com centos at 911networks.com
Fri Aug 5 21:15:36 UTC 2005

Hi Marc Picornell ,

> Hi,
>
> You just need to download the firmware from this site
> http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/

I have. I previously downloaded the firmware from
ipw2200.sourceforge. I have tried putting them in various
locations and it still tried to load ipw-2.2 and not the ipw-2.3
that I downloaded.

> Put the firmware somewhere in /lib/hotplug

I do not have a /lib/hotplug directory, I have:
I have /lib/firmware but I have already tried that one and it
did not work, it still tried to load ipw-2.2.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com