[CentOS] single CD CentOS 4.1 i386 server install .iso ??

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:34:26 UTC 2005

On 8/6/05, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 13:36 -0700, Robert Hanson wrote:
> > greetings,
> >
> > is there a single CD CentOS 4.1 i386 server install .iso ??
> >
> > if not, is it being made or in process to be constructed/made ?
> >
> ----
> I suspect that you have an aversion to actually looking at the web site
> for the obvious answers...
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=31
>
> Craig

I suspect you have an aversion to checking the links you post :-P

The link you provide talks about which RHEL version centos is most
like. It mentions nothing of a server install iso.

To actually answer the question, yes it's being worked on. The last
word I've heard on the matter was that there was an issue getting the
anaconda gui install to play nice. Once the kinks have been worked
out, it will be posted for public consumption.

--
Jim Perrin
System Administrator - UIT