Bind Caching Nameserver <was: Re: [CentOS] Cachingnameserver--Name Services Cache Daemon (nscd)>

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Wed Aug 10 17:55:23 UTC 2005

I have been playing with it..reading various docs..following guides on
the net.  it WAS chrooted but then I did something and it's not..:)  So
i guess i have to reconstruct the chroot?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: