[CentOS] Default session different for each user.

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Fri Aug 12 09:38:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 11:11 +0530, duffmckagan wrote:
> Can I define a default session for each user seperately?
> Or do they compulsorily have to follow the Default system session.
>
> If this can be done, tell me what all files need to be edited.

The user can run "switchdesk gnome" or "switchdesk kde" to set per-user
defaults.  May (optionally) want to install switchdesk-gui - doesn't
seem to be in the default installation.  Check out ~/.Xclients  and
~/.Xclients-default to see how it works, and manually propagate as
desired.